Our podiatrists are proud to provide a clean, comfortable, cutting-edge facility.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. If you would like to request an appointment online, click ‘Contact Us’ above. A member of our staff will follow up with you.
Our practice accepts cash and check. We will be more than happy to submit your insurance forms for you, and we accept most major insurance providers. Please call our office to verify whether your specific insurance plan is accepted. Payment plans and schedules can be discussed upon request.
If you would like to cancel an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice.
We diagnose and treat a variety of podiatric conditions, including the following:
- Correction of bunions (both conservative and surgical treatment)
- Correction of hammertoes (both conservative and surgical treatment)
- Diabetic foot care
- Children's feet and ankle problems
- Flat Feet (fallen arches)
- Treatment of warts
- Treatment of ingrown toe nails
- Fungus nails
- Heel pain /Plantar Fasciitis
- Sprains and strains of the feet and ankles
- Fracture care of the feet and ankles
- All foot deformities of the forefoot and rearfoot
- Reconstructive surgery of the feet and ankles
- Metatarsalgia (Metatarsal problems of the forefoot)
- Pain in the feet and ankles
- Outpatient and Inpatient surgery at:
- Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak Michigan
- Beautmont Ambulatory surgical center in West Bloomfield Michigan
- Beaumont Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn Michigan
- Beaumont Oakwood Anapolis Hospital in Westland Michigan
- Dearborn Surgical Center in Dearborn Michigan
- Southeast Michigian Hospital in Warren Michigan
- Treatment of nerve problem in the feet and ankle
- Neuromas and nerve entrapment of the ankle (tarsal tunnel syndrome)
Questions about our practice, our policies, or the conditions we treat that aren’t answered by this page? Don’t hesitate to contact us!